Knitting machinery, green and smart must speed up
Issuing time:2021-02-02 15:10
During the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period, knitting machinery will take the improvement of the level of intelligent manufacturing in the knitting industry as its strategic goal, take digitization, networking, and intelligence as the main line of development, actively promote the in-depth integration of the two, and focus on research on key technologies for the application of knitting Internet of Things. Based on the various links of knitting production, promote the production and manufacturing of enterprises from single-machine control to multi-machine control, and gradually realize intelligent manufacturing in the knitting industry, using information technology, automation technology, cloud computing technology, etc., to assist the production of knitting equipment, process flow and material storage. The system is intelligently transformed and integrated and coordinated with the enterprise management information system to form a modern knitting intelligent manufacturing model of continuous production, network management, centralized management and control, and resource sharing.
1. The current knitting industry is shifting from China to Southeast Asian countries with low cost advantages. my country's knitting machinery has become the main choice for new equipment in these countries with relatively good performance and competitive prices. During the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, the demand from overseas markets will be an important growth point for my country's knitting machinery industry.
2. The industrial textile industry has become an important industry in my country's textile industry to ensure growth and structural adjustment. In recent years, the main business income, total profit, industry investment and other major economic indicators of this industry have been ahead of the entire textile industry. The production of technical textiles is closely related to knitting machinery. The structural reinforcement textiles required for wind power infrastructure construction have great potential; aerospace, defense and military industry, high-speed rail, automobile and other industries are the largest target markets for the application of carbon fiber composite materials. The rapid development of these industrial textiles urgently requires knitting machinery to form three-dimensional weaving Supporting support for technical equipment.
3. Knitting machinery has benefited from the advancement of electronic and control systems. During the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, my country's knitting machinery will be used in computerized flat knitting machines, computerized stocking machines, warping machines, multi-bar warp knitting machines, double-needle bed warp knitting machines, etc. In terms of products, the gap with foreign advanced products has been greatly narrowed, and many new products have reached the international leading or international advanced level, achieving leapfrog development. During the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, the knitting machinery industry is expected to achieve rapid development again.
4. As the knitting industry and the fashion industry become more and more closely integrated, the hot spots of the fashion industry and the continuous development of knitting technology are closely integrated, such as the wide application of lace, which has driven the rapid development of multi-bar warp knitting machines for several years; The widespread popularity of underpants has driven a large demand for eight-inch circular knitting machines. In the future, as the people further pursue individualization and the continuous development of the fashion industry, the corresponding knitting machinery also has broad development prospects.Challenge analysis:
1. As the market structure changes and adjusts, the industry concentration will be further improved, and the competition pattern faced by domestic knitting machinery manufacturers will become increasingly fierce.
2. The cost-effective advantages of domestic knitting machinery and equipment are also changing. More downstream manufacturers no longer use a single equipment price to measure the cost-effectiveness of their products, but instead measure the return on investment in terms of the adaptability of equipment produced products.
3. The overall innovation ability of knitting machinery enterprises is still insufficient. At the same time, due to the lack of technical innovation talents, the products of the enterprises are similar, the benefits and competitive advantages are not high, and the development momentum is insufficient.